We are looking for an experienced Pipelayer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for laying pipes, connecting them to other pipes, and ensuring that all connections are secure and up to code. This position requires a great deal of physical strength and stamina, as well as knowledge of safety protocols and the ability to work in all weather conditions. We are looking for an individual who is reliable, hardworking, and committed to providing quality service.
- Lay pipe for water and other systems.
- Measure and mark the area where the pipe will be laid.
- Dig trenches and lay the pipes in the trenches.
- Use a variety of tools to cut, bend, and shape the pipes.
- Connect pipes to pumps, valves, and other components.
- Test the system for leaks and other problems.
- Repair or replace damaged pipes.